Win a Magic Movie night
WIN A MAGIC MOVIE NIGHT FOR YOU AND UP TO 20 MATES!
Enjoy a night out starting at The Comm for drinks and nibbles followed by a private schreening of a movie of your choice at Whakamax.
You can purchase a ticket from Whakamax or The Comm for $2 to be in to win.
All ticket proceeds go to supporting Big Brother Big Sister EBOP.
Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions relate to the Win a Magic Movie Night Competition
- This is an in-store purchase promotion. You must have proof of ticket purchase.
- Tickets are $2 each
- There is no limit on the number of tickets you can buy
- Multiple entries are acceptable. Each must be made separately.
- Prize names must be advised within two weeks of the promotion end, any changes to the names after this date may incur change fees.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- This Application (“the Competition”) was created by Stellar Marketing for The Comm Whakatane, (“the Promoter”).
- Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
- The competition commences from 19 May 2022 to 10 June 2022 (the ‘Competition Period’).
- The Prize consists of a private movie theatre at Whakamax with the movie of your choice for 20 people. With a drink for each person and platters at The Comm.
- The winner will be chosen from all entries received by representatives of Stellar Creative. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on 10 June 2022 and the winner will be phoned.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- If any prize (or part thereof) becomes unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize or part of that prize for an item of an equivalent value.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entrants agree to indemnify, and keep indemnified, the Promoter against all claims, demands, costs (including legal costs on a solicitor and client basis), losses, expenses and damages arising out of their and their participation in the competition.
- If no contact with a winner is made after three attempts, the Promoter may select a new prize winner at their discretion.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of participating in the competition or accepting or using a prize(s). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify the entrant’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries that are late, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or lost, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or any other error or malfunction whatsoever, and is in no way liable for any entries not lodged, or incorrectly lodged, in the competition database.
- Records of all entries become and remain the sole property of the Promoter. Unless otherwise advised by the entrant, all entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter reserves the right to use entrants’ data for marketing purposes.
- As per the provisions of the New Zealand Privacy Act, entrants’ personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter and used for the purposes of conducting the competition. Entrants may seek access to and request the correction or removal of their personal information held by Stellar Creative by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the competition if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to conduct the Competition as contemplated in these terms and conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification to the competition will be notified on the The Comm Facebook Page and Website.